When you’re serious about power for your LS2 engine, call in the AirForce! The all-new MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD’s Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails, aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- Patent Pending CARB Pending.
MSD Part Number: 2702
***Installation Notes for LS1/LS6 Engines***
The Atomic AirForce manifold uses a 4-bolt throttle body mount. To use the OEM LS1/6 3-bolt throttle body, MSD offers adapter PN 2709.
OEM fuel rails cannot be used on the LS1/6 Atomic AirForce Manifold. MSD recommends using fuel rails designed for LS2/3 applications.