When you’re serious about power for your LS7 engine, call in the AirForce! The all-new MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD’s Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails,aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- Patent Pending CARB Pending.
MSD Part Number: 2701
- 2014 + C7 Corvette
- 2005-2013 C6 Corvette
- 1997-2004 C5 Corvette
- 2010-2015 5th Gen Camaro
- 2016 + 6th Gen Camaro
- 2016 + Cadillac CTS-V (V3)
- 2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V (V2)
- 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V (V1)
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8
- 2014 + Chevy SS
- 1999-2013 Chevy Trucks
- 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS